Adirondack Foundation starts grant fund for Winter Carnival participants
LAKE PLACID — Through a new fund at Adirondack Foundation, the Madden Family is offering grants to support participation in the Saranac Lake Winter Carnival.
The grants will range from $250 to $500 and can be used for floats, costumes and other expenses associated with formal participation.
Information about applying can be found on the Saranac Lake Winter Carnival website: www.saranaclakewintercarnival.com. Interested applicants can submit answers to the following questions no later than Jan. 14 to email@example.com using the subject line “Saranac Lake Winter Carnival Fund.”
1. Please describe how you will use this money to participate in the Saranac Lake Winter Carnival?
2. How much are you requesting? (Grants range from $250-$500)
3. Tell us what Winter Carnival means to you?
4. Tell us where you are from?
5. How can we contact you? (Email, phone number, and address)
Applicants will be notified by Jan. 24. Grant checks will be sent from the Society for the Preservation of the Saranac Lake Winter Carnival.