Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Tearsheets | Media Kit | All Access E-Edition | Routes | Home RSS
 
 
 

Pool house at ski jumps catches fire

September 24, 2013
By JESSICA COLLIER - Staff Writer (jcollier@adirondackdailyenterprise.com) , Adirondack Daily Enterprise

LAKE PLACID - A pool house at the state's ski jumping facility was ablaze this morning when employees arrived at work.

 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web