Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Tearsheets | Media Kit | All Access E-Edition | Routes | Home RSS
 
 
 

Chimney fire caused Keene cottage blaze

November 16, 2012
By CHRIS MORRIS - Staff Writer (cmorris@adirondackdailyenterprise.com) , Adirondack Daily Enterprise

A structure fire that destroyed a vacation rental cottage in Keene early Thursday morning was caused by a chimney fire that got out of control.

Article Map

 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web