| || |
Sorry for my absence; here's a bunch of links!
June 14, 2012 - Jessica Collier
Whoa, sorry guys. I’ve been slacking on the blogging lately. I was on vacation and then I have been trying to catch up on other stuff. Have no fear, though! I’m back!
I’m going to go ahead and post a bunch of links that I’ve accrued that I’ve been meaning to blog about but haven’t gotten around to.
- This is a nice story Cara Thomas from YNN did on complaints that the lawsuit is delaying economic growth in Tupper.
- We ran this blurb after people gathered for that video the Chamber is making. It doesn’t look like quite 200 people in the photo, but I’ll bet there were more people there than just the ones who were in the photo.
- Here’s Phil Brown’s story on the state’s and Preserve Associates’ replies to the lawsuit, which Phil managed to get out decades before me. Kudos, Phil.
- Here’s Brian Mann’s blog about it.
- And here’s what NCPR ran themselves on the topic.
We’ve had a few letters to the editor and whatnot, too, but I’m not going to link to them. I think this is sufficient for now.
Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day in the Adks! :)
EDIT: Sorry, guys. The links were all messed up in this post originally. Donnie Dew had let me know about it, but I had some trouble figuring out what was wrong and didn't have time to troubleshoot until today. They appear to be working now, though! Let me know if there are any issues!
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment
News, Blogs & Events Web